Pyramid Not Updating Correctly?

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Pyramid Not Updating Correctly?

Postby Rubdub » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 am

Hi,

I've bought a few blocks on the market and it says in the history that they have been added to the pyramid but the remaining blocks does not reduce. I did buy one block in the market just to test it and when I used it, it did reduce the pyramid by one.

Thanks for the help.
Rubdub
Newcomer

Re: Pyramid Not Updating Correctly?

Postby double » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

Did you buy from the same market? There is a pyramid market in the construction area in your home which sells extracted blocks and carved blocks ,and they do not reduce your remaining block, but will add to the carved/extracted blocks count.

The other market is the general one where players sell/buys items. The ported blocks when bought AND used, will reduce your remaining block count.

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Postby Rubdub » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 am

Yes. I bought those blocks from the construction area. I'm confused how it works. It says the blocks have been added to the pyramid. Are they really? Do they have to be ported? Do they get added at the end?

Thanks for the quick reply... :dance:
Rubdub
Newcomer

Postby double » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 am

As mentioned earlier, you bought from the pyramid market in the construction area. Only carved blocks and raw blocks are sold there, and these are the unfinished blocks in which you need to hire people to work on to reduce the 'remaining blocks'. When you buy the carved/raw blocks, they are added to the respective carved/raw blocks you own.
Ported blocks are the 3-in-1 finished material where you just need to use to reduce the remaining blocks count without having to hire people.

For more info/any questions, I guess you can refer to this thread on pyramid building :)
http://forum.human-age.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=18419&start=15
No bug, i suppose. Locking:)
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive