Quest problem - book of the dead

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Quest problem - book of the dead

Postby leanne » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am

I posted this first under the helpdesk, just in case it was me and not a bug! Someone suggesed that there may have been a problem/difference of 2 hours with the ingame clock, if this is the case and does turn out to be a bug of somesort, any chance I can go back to where I was in the quest please? :D

Also it appears to have taken 2 AP point instead of 1 and this is the 2nd time this has happened :?

Helpdesk post

I have just preyed to the Thursday God of war. Reshep. The in game clock says its says it's 1.50 and it's Thurday, so why has it sent me back to the begining of the Book of the dead bit (wants me to Give Anubis a present 100 scarabs again) :?

I though I had to prey to each god once a day in the correct order?

OK, What have I done, this time??? :doi:
Last edited by leanne on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
leanne
Active neighbour

Re: Quest problem - book of the dead

Postby Juni » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:22 am

Hi there,

have refunded you for the trouble. it could be due to the time clock being changed.
Pointer: make sure you do not click more than once on it, what happened to me was, I forgot I had done it and tried to do it again. that brought me back to the start of it again ;)
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Re: Quest problem - book of the dead

Postby leanne » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 am

Thank you very much indeed for resetting the quest back to where it should be and for the 100 beetles...even though I have no idea what beetles are! :luv:
leanne
Active neighbour

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive