Re: Trade/School

Moderator: Super Moderators

Re: Trade/School

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 am

To learn a trade, proceed to any school found in any of the towns in any state.
Besides the basic recipes that you can learn in the schools, you can also pick up a specific professional trade. There are 5 trades from which to choose from, each allowing you to produce different components and items special to each trade.
The items you have learnt to make in school can be made/built in your workshop found at your home. You will need to unlock the item before you are able to make that item. Learning and producing items will progressively allow you to unlock the next advanced item in your trade. Each item requires a certain amount of $ as well as the indicated trade XP.
Note : You can only learn 1 professional recipe PER day(24hrs cycle).
  • Blacksmith : makes basic metal components may be essential to other trades, as well as mounts and tools.
  • Armourer : makes armour , weapons and ammunition
  • Tailor : makes clothes
  • Inventor : makes items mostly for home use , as well as accessories
  • Chemist : makes drinks , care items and energy potions
:luv:
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Trade

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am

Producing items from your trade

After choosing your trade , you will have to learn the first item of your trade as shown, corresponding to your trade XP and the trade XP required for learning that item.
Price to unlock: $10 will be the school fees that you have to pay to learn it.
note: Learnt recipes will disappear from school and appear in your workshop.

Next, proceed to your farm. Enter and click on you home, and then 'Workshop'.

To make the item you have just learnt, click on 'choose'

Under ingredients, you can see XX/XX required. Make sure you have the required items, then you will be allowed to continue to make the item. The item will appear in your bag once made.

Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Re: Trades

Trade Experience Points (XP)

There are 3 levels of training in each trade :
primary school (Apprentice) 0-100 trade xp approx.
secondary school (Craftsman) 100-200 trade xp approx.
university (Expert) 200-300 trade xp approx.

Chris@home wrote:Will try and explain this clearly.

You gain trade XP by building items. But not all items you build give you trade XP. Only the more advanced items you can unlock will give you trade XP.

The way it works is, for a given item, say an item which you unlock when you get to 30 trade xp, you can reach 45 trade xp by building this item. Once you reach 45 trade xp, this item will no longer give you any xp. To get more trade XP, you will need to build a more advanced item. Say you've reached 45 trade xp, and you've unlocked an item that required 40, you can build this item until you reach 55 trade xp. After that, it will no longer give you trade xp, you'll need to build more advanced items and so on.

In other words, you take the trade xp of an item required to unlock it, and it will earn you trade xp until you reach (item unlock xp + 15).

Example
Chris@home wrote:Item A, requires 55 trade XP to unlock.
Item B, requires 60 XP to unlock.
Say you have 55 trade XP.
You build 5 A items => you reach 60 XP and unlock item B.

Then two things can happen:
1) You continue building A items. You can hope to reach 70 trade XP. 70 = 55 (the xp required to unlock the item) + 15.
2) You build B items. You can reach 75 trade XP. 75 = 60 (the xp required to unlock the item) + 15.

Between 60 and 70 trade XP, both items will earn you trade XP. When you hit 70 however, only item B will earn you trade XP.

To know up until which point any given item will earn you trade XP, you take the trade XP required to unlock a given item (say item C require 110 trade XP to unlock), then this item will earn you trade XP until you reach 125 (110+15) trade XP. Passed this level, item C will not give you any more trade XP.

Now a working example:

I have 0 trade XP as a blacksmith (I've just started).

2 cases:
1) Simple Nails is the first item I can unlock. If I unlock no other item, and build only simple nails, I can reach 15 trade XP. Once I've hit 15 trade XP I will not earn anymore. I know this because trade XP to unlock Simple Nails is 0, I take this number and add 15.
2) I unlock Simple Nails. I build 10 of them. I then unlock the simple horse shoes, and decide to build 5 simple horse shoes. This way, I will reach 15 trade XP. If I build Simple Nails now, they won't earn me trade XP as they only earn me trade XP until I reach 15! The simple horse Shoes, however, will continue giving me trade xp until I reach 25. And so on.

Basically,
Step 1: check your current trade xp
Step 2: check "required points" of particular item you are making at the moment.

Number of trade xp you can get from making this item = [ trade xp required to unlock it + 15 ] minus your current trade xp

if you get a negative, it means the item you are making is not the most advanced and will not give you any more trade XP.
you can only get 15 trade XP out of this item IF you unlock it at 'the trade XP it is required to unlock' AND when your current trade XP is that exact figure as well. Then making 15 more of this item yields you 15 more trade XP.

Gronk wrote: Learning a recipe at any point of an item is not what starts the trade point counter for the item. Reaching the trade points required to unlock it is what starts the counter. You will only get 15 points from an item if you build nothing but that item from the first moment you are able to.

Example
double wrote:EG.

Item A : 0 trade XP required to unlock
Item B : 10 trade XP required to unlock
Item C : 25 trade XP required to unlock

For example, you can do 2 items A and B(the next unlocked item) together, but need to take note of the "item unlock xp + 15" - meaning if your current trade is worked to the point where it is more than the trade required to unlock your item A+15 , then making any more item A will not yield anymore trade xp as Chris mentioned.

Eg. At 0 xp, you can only make item A. You need 10 xp to unlock item B. You make 11 item A and get 11 trade xp. ( You can just make 10 and unlock item B, but lets assume you make 11). After getting 11xp, you unlock item B (item C requires 25 trade xp to unlock). At this point , you can choose to make both item A and B. Lets say you make 3 item A, getting 3xp >> 11xp +3 =14 now. Then you make 10 item B, getting you 14+10 =24 xp. You can't get any trade xp from item A now as your current trade xp is 24, which is more than (trade xp required to unlock item A,which is 0 + 15 ). Similarly for item B - its required trade xp to unlock is 10, so you can only earn xp from it till (10 +15= 25 trade xp) . From the earlier example, you have 24 xp. You make 2 more item B, but will only get 1xp as your limit is till 25 as indicated. So now, you have to unlock the next advanced item C to make it to increase your trade xp.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Re: Trade

Armourer

Armourer Primary

Armourer Secondary
To be updated

Armourer University
To be updated