Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 am

:luv:
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Character I

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 am

Money: currency in Wild-West , $
Credits: amount of credits for use of purchasing credit items in the shop. These are by no means mandatory and only ease your life on Wild-West

Experience (XP)/Level: You can raise your XP while hunting, stealing, working and dueling, taking care of the crops/ farming etc.
The nunmber of XP points vary, depending on your activity. There are 60 levels in Wildwest-Age.
You gain a level every time your XP bar is full. Hover your mouse pointer over the XP bar to check your xp amount.
When you level up you receive 9 skill points. You decide how many go into Intelligence ,Agility or Strength.
Your energy level will be replenished to 1000 (maximum without Special Item owned) when you level up, with health and morale maxed as well.
note: you may get a bonus XP when you log in the game for consecutive days at update

Name: Your character name.
Title: You gain a title for performing well in certain aspects , for eg, founder title for foundng a village , traveller for travelling some distance , shopkeeper for maintaining your shop's condition at max building condition.
Avatar: your pretty/handsome face. Clicking on it also brings up the passport.

Events: Shows personal events for the last 4 days.
Achievements: This is where you can keep track of your most significant achievements. Every time you accomplish an important task, it will be logged here.
Rankings: Shows rankings of characters for many categories.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 am

Energy:
Image Energy (NRG) you currently have available for use. You get a 80 basic regeneration every hour, in addition to bonuses from sleep (rest), special item, Talent etc.
used for travel, jobs , duel, hunting , farming and a lot of other aspects in-game

Health:

Morale:
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 am

Satiety:

Hydration:

Hygiene:
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 am

Equipment: this brings up the equipment page. You equip items from your bag and unequip the items by clicking on them on the equipment page.

Overall equipment bonus are shown at the bottom of the page (scroll down the thin scroll-bar on the equipment page)

You can buy items for use from shops or market
Note: that there may be a character level requirement for certain items.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

Bag:
Items gained from hunting/working/shopping will appear in your bag. The limit you can hold goes according to WEIGHT of materials in KG. Depending on your strength stats and if you have acquired the Talent : Travel bag.

You will be able to see the 'sell' option on the items in your bag when you are at the market in any Town(Provided the owner of the market has enabled to sell that category of goods). Otherwise, only the haggling option will be available to merchants who buy your items off you at discounted price immediately at any locations you are in.

You will also be able to view all the items you have for sale on the different state markets. Note that you can only withdraw your items for sale from the market you are currently in.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Re: Character (I)

Postby nogarey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

legs!
Celtic: Noga
Greek: Noga
KA: TheNog
WA: nogarey
nogarey