Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 am

:luv:
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Pet

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 am

Pet:

Pets are found at the "Pets" section of the various shops/markets. Alternatively, you can purchase a Cage for pets at the 'bonus' section in shops with credits, but the pet that appears will be random.

After adopting a pet. you will see the goldfish bowl icon , of which you can click it to get access to pet options.

Pets must be fed with rations found in the section "pet food" to keep their health up.
You must also replenish their morale with the options available. They require you to use your energy %.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Re: pet

Postby Heroi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 am

Pet Breeding

You can apply for a reproduction with the animal of another player at the breeding section, then wait for the other party to accept your request. (best PM them in case they missed the event requesting for breeding)
If you're lucky, and the pets breed successfully, the babies will be available as stated, and they are shared among the 2 owners.

You can not accept/ send more then one breeding request at a time

How long do the pets need to breed? I have this "It's now been 4 day(s) since your animals began breeding, still no sign of a pregnancy."
It will usually take 1 day up to a week maximum for for your pets to reproduce. You can re-try again after that. Make sure you and the other pet's owner replenish the pets' health and morale.

I just evolved from age 5 and I'm supposed to have a pet - where can i find it ?
Check your bag, you should have a cage. Once you click on it, it will give you an option to adopt. Once you do that,there will be a goldfish icon on the bottom right representing your pet.

Does the pet has a limited life?
yes, it grows old after a certain period and will lose more health etc, and if you let it's health drop below 50% , it may die. If looked after well, it may live up till a considerable age.
Heroi
Quê? Bluetooth?

Re: Character IV - Social (Pet)

Postby nogarey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

legs!
Celtic: Noga
Greek: Noga
KA: TheNog
WA: nogarey
nogarey