Christening request blocked because priest is on pause

If you've just evolved or just started new in Age 6 and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Christening request blocked because priest is on pause

Postby Burebista » Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

Hello,
This is not technically a question, nor a bug, but more of a suggestion for the game administrators.
I asked to be christened in a church (TaniChurch in Pattonage, land of the Bellynois), and, after a while of no response, I noticed that the priest/owner of the church is currently on pause and doesn't seem to come back any time soon.
Since there is no button to allow me to cancel my christening request, I am stuck until the priest decides to come back to the game.
Is it possible to make available the option of canceling a christening request?
It would be very helpful in cases such as mine - I could be able to go to a different church and ask to be christened there.
Thank you!
Burebista
Newcomer

Re: Christening request blocked because priest is on pause

Postby dubjean » Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

There may be employees that work there that can do the christening. There's no easy way to see that but maybe if you send a PM to the owner of the church's friends then it's possible one works there.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Postby Placebo » Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Adding to dub's advice, you could also do a bit of detective work and look at the buildings* the friends of the priest have. There it will also say if they merely work at someone's building. :)

edit: *I obviously mean looking at the buildings page in the notebook of people. :)
Placebo
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 6-Western
Clan: Left Handers

Postby Burebista » Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Placebo wrote:Adding to dub's advice, you could also do a bit of detective work and look at the buildings* the friends of the priest have. There it will also say if they merely work at someone's building. :)

edit: *I obviously mean looking at the buildings page in the notebook of people. :)

That's actually a very good idea! Thanks for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone in the same city employed at that church...
Burebista
Newcomer

Return to Age 6 Questions