Vineyards

If you've just evolved or just started new in Age 6 and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Vineyards

Postby Myshel » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 am

Plantations produce fruit only after a certain amount of time has passed (12 months). Furthermore they have a limited lifespan. After a while production will dwindle. Plantations don't require any particular maintenance.

Extraction
This orchard will produce Grapes everytime you collect wood.
Cost in energy: 3 pts/unit(s)

Prune
Every now and then you need to prune your trees in order for them to grow properly.
Cost in energy: 0 pts

I have planted this vineyard as it says 18 months ago. So far I can't figure out how to get any grapes. It says collect wood and I have. Pine, Oak, Birch and nothing. There is never a harvest option under the vineyards. I did see the prune options once and I did that. I check daily and nothing :hmmm:

Any ideas?
Age 2 - Melamin EH
Age 3 - Myshell KRZ
Age 4 - Fear EH
Age 5 - Maerwynn KoEH
Age 6 - MissKitty
Myshel
Hot Crispy Bacon

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Character name: Myshell
Clan: Egg Heads

Re: Vineyards

Postby dubjean » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 am

Heard it can only be harvested in the autumn so maybe it wasn't a year then? :hmmm: I'm growing some now so will know at some point, hopefully.

Edit: mine is 10 months now and winter so I assume it will be older than 12 months when I can start harvesting.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Re: Vineyards

Postby double » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 am

Yup I was able to harvest at 18th month during autumn, so you will have to get your timing right to harvest at (or after?) the 12 months to be exactly at autumn

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 6 Questions