Sheriffs

Moderator: Super Moderators

Sheriffs

Postby double » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

[Offences] You attempted to rob someone but YOYO2, deputy sheriff was lurking. You ended up in their prison and sentenced to approximately 1 hour(s)!
[Character] The journey went well. You arrived in Gunsmoke City. The journey cost you 10.00 dollars

I was trying to rob for quest (yup, still doing it , after a long hiatus) and I got caught by the sheriff of another Town. Is this normal ? as I would presume the onus should be on the Town itself to provide protection for its people rather than allowing any sheriff to protect anyone in every state when just being employed in their respective Towns :?:

Edit: i just recalled about being able to see if a person was employed in any buildings last week in the passport area - somehow it changed again and the scroll was missing, so I did not realise yoyo is a sheriff . Just wondering why it was removed again., that's all, thanks.

[Offences] You attempted to rob someone but GeoghGreen, deputy sheriff was lurking. You ended up in their prison and sentenced to approximately 1 hour(s)!

yup, I got caught again . I checked the Town Hall where I was trying to steal and did not see this character. and his last Connection: 29.09 14:4304.10 10:56
so he could not have moved to the place when i was trying to steal.
I checked the people present in the whole Town and his name was not on the list , so I presumed he was classified as 'dead' for 0 % health , yet was still able to catch as a sheriff.

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 6 Bugs