A question about a question.

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

A question about a question.

Postby Deety » Mon May 09, 2011 2:33 am

I will preface this by saying I'm still fairly new here, and I apologize up-front for my ignorance.

I have a question. But there seem to be an awful lot of rules for things in this game, one being the rule against asking quest-related questions in this area. However, there is also a rule that disallows me from joining my clan's discussion board--because I don't have a required number of posts under my belt--and apparently that is the area where quest-related questions are appropriate.

:hmmm:

I've searched each forum that I have access to, with each key word I can think of, but came up all goose eggs. Is there another website or wiki or something that can be accessed for help? Because this is extremely frustrating to me as a newer player (and as someone who simply doesn't use forums/post a whole lot).

I just want to do my thing and enjoy the game, and not be a pain in anyone's rump.

Thanks in advance for any help; I appreciate it.
Deety
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Eggs Hospitalier

Re: A question about a question.

Postby BiancaC » Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 am

Apply to your clan's private area; it's possible that they will wave the number of posts you need to do. I'm fairly certain that I didn't have the number of posts required when I asked for access to my original clan's private area and received it. That was years ago though, so I'm not sure if they have tighten the rules around that. Beyond that, you can post messages on the forum until you get the right amount of posts. It's not like the private section requires 100 posts before they let you in or anything crazy like that.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Pachy » Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 pm

I you have questions you can also ask them to your king or another member of your government in the game in a PM.
Pachy
Hermit

Character name: Don Quichote
Clan: Falcons of Florence

Postby Deety » Sun May 15, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks very much for the replies, and the advice! I appreciate it, as well as the offers of help I've received in-game.
Deety
Newcomer

Clan: Eggs Hospitalier

Return to Age 5 Questions