Missing Credits

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Missing Credits

Postby ouldmom4 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 am

I have looked in several places maybe I missed it or over looked it.. but is there a forum topic for missing credits..

I purchased credits and did not receive them.. I am waiting on them to finish my home building project not to mention to help with the game.. I love the 2 free special items I get when I purchase credits..

I hate paying for something and not receiving it.. It is very frustrating..I know I am an idiot for paying for this game, but I have been playing since 2007 and I have never had a problem before so I don't excatly know how to react..

I have already sent an email to Chris, but I thought this problem should be noted in the forum..

:censored:

edit:
Very quick response.. indeed Lionheart informed me that the transaction will be refunded.. I can't wait.. I still need the credits.. now I have to wait to get my money back just to spend it back in game.. oh well

they were very quick tp respond to my needs.. and if you are like me and want advantages like never paying energy to travel.. or having a key to lock my door.. having my energy rejuvenate quicker than normal or just for that all powerful energy kick to 100% I would buy credits.. and I will buy them again...and again... :nar: :thumbup: :woohoo:

:whistle: just waiting till my refund posts so I can repurchase credits..
Last edited by double on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merge double post

{My Children Are My World}
ouldmom4
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: ouldmom4
Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Missing Credits

Postby ouldmom4 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 am

:thumbup: :luv: Refund posted already re-bought credits...booyah!! :!:
Last edited by double on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: resolved - so locking ! :D

{My Children Are My World}
ouldmom4
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: ouldmom4
Clan: Arkansniffs

Return to Age 5 Questions