Advertise your Village (open to all clans)

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Advertise your Village (open to all clans)

Postby ouldmom4 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

I have not found a place to advertise villages so hopefully this will help: I think it should be open to all clans so I did not post under one specific clan.. as if you destroy your land you are able to move freely about and change clans..

I will be the first to post...

Name of Village: Peaceville- Location: Falcons of Florence (FF)

if you are looking for a great non-violent.. village.. please join Peaceville the founder BlackJack is a great leader and we are always looking for new members.. the cost to join is only 10 cr.. tax is 0 cr.. we believe that all players are able to live in peace and harmony with each other and all clans.. so if you are looking for a great village with a great leader than Peaceville, in the Kingdom of FF.. is for you..For new members BlackJack is offering a 250 crs bonus to all new players.

{My Children Are My World}
ouldmom4
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: ouldmom4
Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Advertise your Village (open to all clans)

Postby Olikea » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am

Thanx for starting this thread oldmoum..

We have just founded the village of Ankh-morpork in TG..

As the story will be told :out of the strong came forth the village of Ankh-Morpork.. Yes my friends we welcomel young and old player alike ,peaceful or warriors players ,yes come chat with us ,be part of our family .share idea ,tips and with each other help, we will become the best in are fields of trades and let's just have fun .......As the story will go, the Village of Ankh-Morpork is where the Elite's are to be found . So my friends be part of the story (compliments to our crier.)
Age 1: Nikki, Age 2: Nikki, Age 5: Lady Payton & Marit, Age 6: Miss Daisy & Yanaba
Olikea
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Lady Payton
Clan: Templars of Gaia

Return to Age 5 Questions