Difference between clans

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Difference between clans

Postby Isayla » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Hello,

I am new on the english version, I already play on the french one.
Before choosing a clan, I would like to know the differences between them.

Is there any clan that is doing more "wars", which one is doing less wars, which one had more thieves or any subject that could make a difference ?

Thanks a lot!
Play already on the French version
Isayla
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Isayla

Re: Difference between clans

Postby dina4you » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

well At the moment I can't tell you since there are lots of wars agains't a kingdom that launched a holy war.....
Now WoA takes part in the most wars.
dina4you
Newcomer

Postby Rivyolie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 am

:roll:
I don't think you can join wars until you're 18+ moons, at which point everything will have changed and/or fallen apart, so... :hmmm: probably not us, nor the LH, maybe not CoS either... Do you know what the abbreviations mean? :doi: Don't join the kingdom of the Wolves of Asgard, the Crusaders of the Sword, or the Left Hands unless you really want to. (I mean, wolves are awesome... ;) ) There's just a small war going on in which everyone else is attacking the Wolves of Asgard. (and with good reason too :roll: )
If you could already join wars then the optimally efficient strategy would be to join the Wolves of Asgard then get out when things fall apart, but I don't think you can.

Oh, and: good luck! :D
Siempre fiel a la manada. Forever loyal to the pack.
Rivyolie
Village idiot

Game Age: 4-Greek
Character name: Rivyolie
Clan: Wolves of Asgard

Postby Isayla » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks for your answers ! Yes, I will learn the abbreviations ;)
I registered only yesterday to do the jousting competition and realise the achievement "double level"
So I have not the age to participate to wars.

I am fixed in the French version, but maybe in this one I will discover the different kingdoms.
We have quite the same things in the french one : one kingdom is really really strong and the others try to be as the same level.

I will see !
Isayla
Newcomer

Postby Sterre » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am

I've joined the French version a week ago, the language is a small problem though, but the buttons are the same, so it's a nice way to improve my French.
Nevertheless it was an easy choice for me which clan I should join. Once a CoS, always a CoS!

I would say you have 18 days before you can join a war, so time enough to travel through the Kingdoms and find yourself the place you'll rather feel at home.
Sterre
Village idiot

Game Age: 6-Western
Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby Isayla » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 am

I'm playing here to improve my english, if I can mix pleasure and work it's a great thing.
I will try several kingdoms to see, but I know that between the english and the french, the evolution of kingdom's values is different, and maybe the CoS are not the same as here.

In case of you need any help for the french, don't hesitate to ask.
Isayla
Newcomer

Postby dubjean » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Everyone is involved in the wars, it just matters how involved. :lol:

You can visit each Kingdom and get an idea from there before you actually purchase land. You'll get a better feel for the environment. Another option is just don't build a house at first and if you don't like where you are, you can always move without too much cost.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Postby ouldmom4 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Sterre wrote:I've joined the French version a week ago, the language is a small problem though, but the buttons are the same, so it's a nice way to improve my French.
Nevertheless it was an easy choice for me which clan I should join. Once a CoS, always a CoS!

I would say you have 18 days before you can join a war, so time enough to travel through the Kingdoms and find yourself the place you'll rather feel at home.

Hey Sterre

Long time.. I have been off this game for a year now.. I am back I like this post since I was born in Pre History as a CoS now I am a FF

CoS still rule.. but I am now a FF.. it is a happy and sad occassion.. Glad to see many of my CoS friends are still here..

{My Children Are My World}
ouldmom4
Hermit

Character name: ouldmom4

Postby Sterre » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Ouldmom,

I can remember you from age2, glad to see you back :D (sad to see you have chosen to be in another clan. Though FF is a good clan, I'm glad you did not choose WoA).
Unfortunately I just decided to quit the game (at least all my characters except age2 as I'm chief there).
Sterre
Village idiot

Postby ouldmom4 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

Oh wow I never thought you would quit the game :eek: .. I did not think I would quit either :( but things happen I got so frustrated with Greek Age I could not play any longer.. So I kept putting the game on pause till I forgot my login information so I could not go back to level up. :oops:

Oh WOW :eek: :blush: :doi: I did not know until today I did choose FF.I thought I was born there when I started a new game... "you don't belong to a clan until you buy land so right now you are just a vagrant hanging around the Kingdom. Go to the Kingdom you would like to live in and buy land in either the Capital or a Village there. You need land in order to start your house and workshop for your trade." Just found this information out in a thread post.. OMG now I feel so stupid.. but I do love the village I am in.. But as you said "Once a CoS always a CoS.. but now I have an allegence to FF and I will honor it whole heartily... but I will never do anything against CoS cause that clan is my roots from Pre History through Age 4.. CoS will always be welcomed in my home..

It makes me so happy to find everyone again after so long I am glad that I am remembered.. :nar:

ouldmom4
Hermit

Postby Sasa » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 am

ouldmom I swear I remember you somehow :hmmm: Did I ever help you in game? hmmm
It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Sasa
Cookie Monster

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Character name: Sasa
Clan: Thoth-Phone

Postby ouldmom4 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 am

Sasa wrote:ouldmom I swear I remember you somehow :hmmm: Did I ever help you in game? hmmm

I was a very active player in ages 2 and 3 I was on here a lot.. I remember your name as well.. :hmmm: anyway I am glad to be remembered.. :thumbup: even if neither of us is sure how :violin:

ouldmom4
Hermit

Return to Age 5 Questions