Stealing max

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Stealing max

Postby StarBright » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Yep, you guessed it. Another topic on my "favorite" past time activity.

Some friends of mine in the past have stolen from those in the money ranking list however you can only steal a max of 6k from those near the top. Why is that? If you can steal, say around 3% (I don't know the exact amount but its not a high number) from people with way less money, why is the percent/amount lower for the richer?
StarBright
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Child of Selene

Re: Stealing max

Postby psye » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Stats are involved too, or random ? Cause I can steal 6k from one person in top 16 rank for wealth and get 'you were not able to rob [name]'.

Also, perhaps it is a set maximum percent, no matter the wealth.
"If someone hates you, be proud that you’ve done something worthwhile enough for them to disapprove of."
psye
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: Stealing max

Postby double » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Well, I guess there has to be a max so it won't make stealing such an addictive/attractive form for using up energy. Most are annoyed at their stuff being stolen and if there isn't a threshold, the frequency of robberies will be higher.
If I have 1M and make a great target for thieves, and there isn't any max limit, I'll feel bad for having more victims get stolen by those wishing to steal me , as they know that they will be able to break even or earn more if they can get to stealing me eventually.
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 5 Questions