Post office

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Post office

Postby Scarpa » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 am

I know the post office has been recently updated and it has made life a bit easier, but is there any way at all that items could be sent in the multiple? I'm going to have to send about 100 raw linen to someone to make into thread for my next trade item and I'm going to have to do the same thing for the item after that that needs rope. A royal pain for both of us. Given we rely so much on other trades in this age it would make life so much easier if we could send parcels with the full amount in them.
Scarpa
Newcomer

Re: Post office

Postby stefbleue » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 pm

I don't know if they will ever change that about the post office, but in your case the easiest way is to meet with that person at the market and sell them the linen at minimum price. There aren't so many people online at the same time in the same spot, so the risk of someone else buying them is small. I do this with my friends all the time.
Thanks Hengxj!
stefbleue
Well-known citizen

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Stefania
Clan: Falcons of Florence

Re: Post office

Postby double » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am

Yup, i'ld what stefbleue mentioned. It has been the same since age 4 post office was started and probably won't be changed. I had couple of hundreds to a thousand items in my post office sometime ago and was tiring for me too, lol, so I became lazy and didn't really build much items nowadays. Think of the bright side though- if it were so easy to post, maybe you may not be able to find the item you need on the market sometimes since everyone will be using the post all the time, with the post office tax cheaper than the market tax
Last edited by double on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: answered - locking
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 5 Questions