Prison Sentence

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Re: Prison Sentence

Postby Darkwitch » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 pm

There should be a varying amount of prison sentences in my humble opinion- as Dub states, pickpockets should be fine at 2 days, someone who bombs should be maybe 5 days, and assassination attempts or failed revolts should be maybe 7 days (I am just suggesting these as a guide, it will be changed as the coders etc feel fit anyway) and why all the hate psye? You seem to have a hard time letting us know who you really are... psye is not an age 5 character name that I can find :hmmm:

And as for where this should be posted- as it appears to be a deficit in how the game runs, it is more accurately described by the bug section than the suggestion section too- if it is just as easy to break out of a 100% prison as it is a 70% prison, what is the need to keep it up at close to 100%? it makes a mockery of the percentage rules.

Just for the record, although I am LH, and this is a LH issue, I would post the same thing no matter what clan I was in, it seems to be a unfair flaw in the game mechanics.
Darkwitch1 {age 2}
Darkwitch {age4}
Darkwitch79 {age6}

Darkwitch
Newcomer

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Darkwitch79
Clan: Left Handers

Postby psye » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Just because I prefer to remain anonymous in the age so as to avoid the kind of hate mail I have received in other ages doesn't mean my opinion isn't valid. And as for being rude, I have only been frank and unwilling to be any more civil than the manner I have been treated in chats and in in-game messages by those I respond to in the forum, and whether you like or dislike my replies isn't any of my concern. My last post was in fact anything but rude, thank you. However you view my opinions is up to you.

As you can see, breaking out isn't as easy as you think. Blondie has been trying to escape for nearly three days now, she's up to about 24 escape attempts so far and Neurotic has had to pause because her character will die before she is freed or able to escape.

When you post in a forum, you get feedback from both sides of the fence. The hazards of freedom of speech. It also gives the mods, admins and Chris a way of seeing a broader view of how many people agree and disagree on a topic, be it a bug or a suggestion. Some agree the sentences aren't long enough, some don't. Just because you don't like my responding to a topic doesn't mean I don't have the right to voice an opinion. I, too, have been playing this game a long time.
"If someone hates you, be proud that you’ve done something worthwhile enough for them to disapprove of."
psye
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby Darkwitch » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm not denying your freedom of speech, just questioning your apparent hate of Ekho, whilst also voicing aloud the same as others are thinking, by asking who you are. As for hate-mail, you will get none from most of those who have posted here- we have better things to do with our time... even which clan you are in would be helpful as at least that lets us know the views are coming from several clans, if of course you are from a differing clan to the ones who have so far posted...
Darkwitch1 {age 2}
Darkwitch {age4}
Darkwitch79 {age6}

Darkwitch
Newcomer

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Darkwitch79
Clan: Left Handers

Postby psye » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Darkwitch wrote:I'm not denying your freedom of speech, just questioning your apparent hate of Ekho, whilst also voicing aloud the same as others are thinking, by asking who you are. As for hate-mail, you will get none from most of those who have posted here- we have better things to do with our time... even which clan you are in would be helpful as at least that lets us know the views are coming from several clans, if of course you are from a differing clan to the ones who have so far posted...

I have no interest in changing the topic of this thread from its original purpose into a guessing game of who I am in a5. As for hating Ekho, I don't, actually. Hate takes more energy than it is worth to fuel. I do not hate anyone. I merely reciprocate the impression toward others that which they direct to me.
"If someone hates you, be proud that you’ve done something worthwhile enough for them to disapprove of."
psye
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval

Postby StarBright » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

25Th attempt = You made it and the taste of freedom's incredible! Escaping from prison costs 20% energy. :dance: :nar: That was soooo easy :roll:
StarBright
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Child of Selene

Postby Chris@home » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:38 am

I'm locking the thread before it gets out of hand.

As for breaking out of jail, it costs energy and not that easy to do!
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Previous

Return to Age 5 Bugs Archive