Child

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Child

Postby Lexxis » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:25 am

The system notified me that I gave birth to a child today:

25.10 7:00 [Couple/Children] You have just given birth, the baby is healthy. Congratulations!!!

However, upon update (26.10 00:00), the child is now 2 years old and my husband missed caring for the child on his first day. A complete "system/child" day has not yet passed, so how is the child 2 years old?

When do child updates occur (at 0700?), and are they consistent? Messages during the pregnancy--especially the "your belly is so round" message--do not seem to occur consistently on the day before the birth. I have 2 friends who had children in the past week, who checked for this message, but didn't receive it until the same day the child was born. The message was backdated, but it did not actually appear until the same system/child day that the child was born.

Something seems wrong with the timing of the "belly so round" message, the birth, and the first/second day. Thanks for your help.
Lexxis
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Toga Grinder

Re: Child

Postby double » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 am

from what I remember , couple events is at 0700 - couple actions and the 'belly is so round' etc , but child age at 0000. However the birth of the child occurs at 0700 and they start with age 1.
Last edited by double on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locking - no bug
double
Respected citizen

Return to Age 5 Bugs Archive