Can't Log Into Kingdom Age account.

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Can't Log Into Kingdom Age account.

Postby Liligwyn » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 am

I have not been able to log in to my kingdom age account for about 12 hours now. It keeps saying wrong password..but it indeed is the correct password i have been typing in... that i have been using for over a year. I even had kingdom age email me my password and it emailed me the very same password I was using and have been using for the past year. I tried again after..still no luck then and now (12 hours later) Thus obviously must be a bug. How can we fix this and is anyone else having this problem? This problem did start after I tried to create my first alt? Are alts banned now even though it says it is ok? hmm. I have a village to run, so the matter of logging in my main character is pretty urgent for me.

Thanks,
Lilygwyn
Liligwyn
Newcomer

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Character name: Liligwyn
Clan: Frozen Feet

Re: Can't Log Into Kingdom Age account.

Postby Lady Aliah » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi, Lilygwyn. :) Just out of curiosity, when you had KA email your password to you, did you copy the password from your email and paste the password into the login screen on KA? I ask because it can confirm a simple mistyping versus a system problem.
Abiageal and Julianna - Age 5
Lady Aliah - Age 4
Lady Beth-Ann - Age 3
Lady Cyvik - Age 2
Lady Aliah
Village idiot

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Left Handers

Postby Liligwyn » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:45 am

Hi lady aliah, yes, i did copy and paste it as well, and same thing happened. it is a problem with the system. i even created a new character as a test called test with a password and when i tried to log in that test character..same thing happens..i can't log in and it saysinvalid password. so strange. thanks for offering some advice.
Liligwyn
Newcomer

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Character name: Liligwyn
Clan: Frozen Feet

Postby Lady Aliah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 am

No problem. The simplest hoops, the ones you try first, are the annoying questions that everyone asks before you can get real solutions. :P I suppose another question like that is making sure you haven't updated something or turned on a FlashBlocker or done a similar system change that might've caused it?
Abiageal and Julianna - Age 5
Lady Aliah - Age 4
Lady Beth-Ann - Age 3
Lady Cyvik - Age 2
Lady Aliah
Village idiot

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Left Handers

Postby double » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm assuming you were able to log in ?

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Postby Andrielle » Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 am

I don't know whether Lily was able to log in or not, but this problem is not limited to her. The exact same thing is happening with Flauric. He tried the same methods to fix the problem that she did and plays frequently so it is not that he forgot the password. In his case, it was even more drastic because he had the position of cardinal when this problem popped up. I've sent messages to Chris on Flauric's behalf, including providing an email and asking that the account be reactivated. Nothing has worked as of yet.
Andrielle
Newcomer

Return to Age 5 Bugs Archive