Couple upkeep

If you've just evolved and feel a bit confused, seek help here!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Couple upkeep

Postby Reyvan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello,

My marriage partner and myself have tried to maintain our "love" to 90% buying stuff that should give us a decent boost.

However we both noticed that you don't actually gain the % it describes, if you're lucky you get only half of what was promised in the description.

Got any ideas what's up with it? Could someone explain how the beneficial system works in detail as we really don't get the boost the item should give?

Thanks in advance

Reyvan
Reyvan
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Frozen Feet

Re: Couple upkeep

Postby BiancaC » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Boosts maintain your personal love for your partner. I've just paused my character so I'm locked out of age 2 for referencing things, but you should notice where you can see your wedding description, that it will list your love for your partner and your partner's love for you.

When you give your partner an item off of that page (I think it's that page; hopefully it is) then your love for them gets raised. Your love gets balanced out when you look at your marriage and love levels on your character page. At least, I'm hoping that's where you can see it. I'm going off of what I remember from when I was married in age 2 (not since back in August). Anyway, it's probably that you are looking at the overall love % and not the individual love percent. You both need to boost your love every so often but you don't really need over 90% as there's really nothing to gain from the marriage in age 2 (at least, I don't remember having anything to gain from it). Age 3 is where your love level helps conceive a child faster (supposedly).
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Re: Couple upkeep

Postby Reyvan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Ah, I see I had a hunch it had to come both ways. Thanks
Last edited by double on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: answered - locking
Reyvan
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Frozen Feet

Return to Age 2 Questions