help

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

help

Postby spacyjill » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I understand that we are to get quest info from our clan's private forum. What do you do when it no longer exists?
spacyjill
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: spaceyjill
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Re: help

Postby BiancaC » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 pm

You should be able to access the private section of this forum (which would still exist). It's only the Bellies private forum off of this website that has disappeared to my knowledge.

Apply to be added to the Bellies private section of this forum and you should be able to find everything about the quests, etc. on here.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby spacyjill » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 am

i've applied to be added and my membership has been pending for weeks. So what am I doing wrong?
spacyjill
Newcomer

still need help

Postby spacyjill » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 am

I've applied for membership into bursting bellies group It has been pending for weeks I have been waiting patiently but now I would like to prepare for fire quest and cannot access private forum.
spacyjill
Newcomer

Postby BiancaC » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 am

One, you don't need to create multiple threads about this. Second, have you done the correct amount of posts to gain access to the private forum. Look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=461&t=4661

While you have apparently done the steps involved by posting your username, etc. you do not currently have 20 posts so I believe it is unlikely that they will add you to the usergroup at this point.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby spacyjill » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 am

i do not understand. Do I have to make more posts to get in? Why is this so difficult? They claim they want new people to join so why do they make it so complicated?
spacyjill
Newcomer

Postby Elve » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 am

I guess they do not only want people to visit the forums but to use them :) There are various games in the Game section, and posting in there will get your posts to raise pretty fast.

I'll try to get you the help you need, but you really haven't stated anywhere what exactly you need. If you want, you can send me a PM and I'll try my best. :)

Elve
Elve
Claud's Airhead

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Dancing Belly

Return to Age 1 Questions