When Evolving...

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

When Evolving...

Postby leatra » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Is there a limit for kneecaps you can take to the Age 2 when evolving? I know minimum is 250. What about maximum?
When you complete "Quest for medicine" quest, will it have any advantages when you evolve?
leatra
Newcomer

Re: When Evolving...

Postby Sybilla » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:00 am

I haven't heard of any maximum amount of money, but you're lucky if you have enough Kcs to worry about that! I don't even have enough to meet the minimum and I should be evolving this week!
Sybilla
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: Sybilla
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby BiancaC » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 am

There is a maximum but the details are not available to be discussed in the public sections of the forum. Look in your clan's private area for more information about that.

And Sybilla, minimum means the smallest amount you can possibly get. When you evolve, you will get the minimum. If you check your evolution page you will notice that whatever amount of kc you have, the amount you will get in th in age 2 stays the same. That means you will be getting the minimum amount. Now if it fluctuates, then that means you are richer than you think you are because you are getting more than the minimum depending on how many kc you have on you at the present time.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Sybilla » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes, I know, I was just hoping to get higher than the Kc equivalent of the minimum so that I had a little extra cash to start the next level. Thanks!
Sybilla
Newcomer

Character name: Sybilla
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby aister » Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 am

I heard that the more kc you have, the more money on age 2 but I also heard that it doesn't worth it. As there will be a quicker way to earn money from age 2. Also, if your kc is above 1000 you will be taxed.
however, these are just something I heard lol
aister
Newcomer

Character name: quy1992
Clan: Troglo-phones

Postby BiancaC » Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Taxes are set up by the clans so it depends on which clan you are in whether you are taxed or not. Again, the maximums and the conversions from age 1 knee caps to age 2 trout heads are available in the clan only sections. There is a maximum where no matter how much you have in age 1, you will only get X amount in age 2. It depends on what each individual wants to do, whether it is worth it to stay in age 1 until you get to the maximum kc necessary for the maximum conversion to trout heads. So for some it's not worth it to stick around but for others, it is worth it to stick around so that age 2 is easier in the first few days.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Postby Zora » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm

If you have enough kneecaps that your expected trouthead number is fluctuating, you can use a basic ratio proportion formula and figure out the conversion rate.
Zora
Newcomer

Postby BiancaC » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Or you could ask to be part of your clan's private area where the formula has already been discovered and discussed.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Postby Bombo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:37 pm

leatra wrote:When you complete "Quest for medicine" quest, will it have any advantages when you evolve?

I was wondering the same thing...
could someone aswer or point me to the answer?
Thanks! :thumbup:
Bombo
Newcomer

Character name: Bagai
Clan: Caribou Sniffers

Postby dubjean » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:30 pm

No, there are no advantages to doing the Medicine Quest before you evolve. It is basically there for those that are hanging around for awhile as it is very expensive to do if you're leaving the age soon.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Return to Age 1 Questions