Taxes

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Re: Taxes

Postby Sybilla » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm in the same spot as you, ciphas, but I'm not good with forums. Teach me how to be a forum junkie!
Sybilla
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: Sybilla
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby ciphas » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Sybilla wrote:I'm in the same spot as you, ciphas, but I'm not good with forums. Teach me how to be a forum junkie!

Well its kind of easy : you need to have lots of opinions about everything ( even about topics that you don"t know what are they about ) and to express your opinion as much as you can ...

You also need friends on the forum to wich you could talk ( I can be your friend - I am nice and good ) but what is a must are : Enemies to slander ( this is usual troll behaver - don"t pick me , don"t pick me ) .

But if you don"t have time you should use the games to have a fast number of topics as soon as posible .
ciphas
Newcomer

Postby Sybilla » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 am

Haha, thanks! I'll definitely try to do that!
Sybilla
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: Sybilla
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby Daaiya » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 am

Lol you guys, this has gone off track. This is a question area, not the spam section. ;) So, as your questions have been answered I'm going to lock this thread now. :thumbup:

Good luck with your spamming endeavours in the taverns/ games area. Have fun and remember to ask for membership to your clan's areas. :)
Daaiya
I haz Darth Kitteh

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Previous

Return to Age 1 Questions