Kc help

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Kc help

Postby draker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 am

Hi i have not been acepted in troglophones yet so i came here for help.how can i get more Kc but not using the dinasour card keeps giving me 0 or 4 which really does not help.
draker
Newcomer

Re: Kc help

Postby Jchandonait » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 am

you can try to buy and sell things in the market for a profit. :thumbup:
Waiting for a banner xD
Former Orange Mod XD
Jchandonait
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Clan: Troglo-phones

Postby legendofzelda2 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am

Hunt>marshes>start hunting>sell
Job>water carrier>get the KC's from the job then sell the water you do not need
legendofzelda2
Newcomer

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Frozen Feet

Postby Ancient Reborn » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:23 am

Kc are hard to come by in the beginng after a while though they add up much quicker once you can save for better wepons and start completing quests
Ancient Reborn
Newcomer

Postby Jchandonait » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Ancient Reborn wrote:Kc are hard to come by in the beginng after a while though they add up much quicker once you can save for better wepons and start completing quests

Agreed. You dont know what to do with your money after a while.
Waiting for a banner xD
Former Orange Mod XD
Jchandonait
Shy neighbour

Postby phyrian » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Get a hammer (2-3 prey per hunt) or better for hunting and make sure you are always on the hunt. If you get hurt hunting get yourself in hospital as soon as possible, so you have a better chance of being able to get back to hunting quickly. If you don't have time to wait, then it is usually better to pay for healing than miss a night of hunting. I personally found no difference in the number of injuries between the marsh and forest hunting, so after a while I just started to stick with forest. It is only worth bringing back your hunting loot if you have a lot to bring back all at once, otherwise just accept the merchant offer to conserve morale (if you bring back every day it'll cost you more to keep up morale than you gain by selling at market over the merchant's offer). Hunting will become very profitable once you do the flint maker job for one full cycle, as that will give you a flint spear (4-6 prey per hunt).

When my kc supply really took off was when I started investing in farming. Once I started raising, slaughtering, and selling dinos the quests became a lot easier. It takes a few days to go from egg to full sized dino (over a week), but some of that dino meat will sell at market for very good prices.
phyrian
Newcomer

Character name: Xori
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby Sybilla » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 am

I don't really find farming all that helpful with earning Kcs (it's mostly just fun!), but it's important to make sure you have a job and are hunting all the time. Also, be careful not to waste food. Check what food you have on sale so that it doesn't expire before someone buys it- you can eat it instead.
Sybilla
Newcomer

Character name: Sybilla
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby aister » Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 am

For a starter you can sell all your loots then buy some watermelons to eat. You will gain weight slowly but your Kc will go up. When you have done all of your quests and skills you can move on for some weight if yours doesn't meet the condition.
aister
Newcomer

Character name: quy1992

Return to Age 1 Questions