Good to change age soon?

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Good to change age soon?

Postby Joker128 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 am

Is it a good idea to go fast in the game to get to the next age or take your time before you get everything done? Thanks for you replys
Joker128
Newcomer

Re: Good to change age soon?

Postby double » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 am

If you haven't played age 2, then maybe you can just fulfill the objective to evolve to age 2, and then start a new age 1 to play at your own pace for your enjoyment :)

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Postby Joker128 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 pm

i ask this question because i see alot of players that never go to age 2. They stay in age 1 and try to take over so to speak. Why would they want to stay behind?
Joker128
Newcomer

Postby BiancaC » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 am

Because they have characters in the ages after and can't move their characters up? That's pretty much why my characters aren't moving. BiancaC is the next one that I want to move so that my very first character experiences age 5 before my last character.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Lady Aliah » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

I also have a char in age 1 that will stay there until my age 2 moves up. And age 2 isn't moving until age 3 does. And age 3 isn't moving until that pyramid is done. :P That pyramid is holding up the works! ;)
Abiageal and Julianna - Age 5
Lady Aliah - Age 4
Lady Beth-Ann - Age 3
Lady Cyvik - Age 2
Lady Aliah
Village idiot

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Left Handers

Postby phyrian » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

I think it is a good idea to take your time your first time through each age. It will give you a much better idea of what needs to be done and what can be ignored on subsequent characters. Besides, I hate feeling rushed the first time I play any game.
phyrian
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: Xori
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Postby Eagle » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:49 pm

take you time then and enjoy it! some people who have gone through age 1 once or twice also stay in age 1 to do the med quest. that is one reason my age 1 is old, once you do that quest you don't want to rush to the next age! lol
Don't dig for water under the outhouse.
Eagle
Officially S(n)oaring Waxed Eagle

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Eagle Eye
Clan: Friend to All

Postby Sybilla » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Does it help to stay behind and earn more money to take with you to level 2, or is the extra money pretty irrelevant?
Sybilla
Newcomer

Character name: Sybilla

Postby Lady Aliah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I feel extra money in age 2 is well-worth the wait. The hunting weapon (the one place you should sink as much money as possible) makes a big difference. It really depends on how much time you're willing to spend, though. Earn more kneecaps and see how it changes the troutheads you'll have. From that, you can infer how much time you'll end up spending in age 1 in order to get a higher balance and decide if it's worth it to you. Age 2 is where it gets a lot more interesting, and no one wants you to be bummed out and quit because of finding it too difficult on low funds. :)
Abiageal and Julianna - Age 5
Lady Aliah - Age 4
Lady Beth-Ann - Age 3
Lady Cyvik - Age 2
Lady Aliah
Village idiot

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Left Handers

Postby Sybilla » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm

I already have so few kneecaps, I think it will take me a couple of months to build up enough Kcs to get past the guaranteed amount, but I might still try anyway to make the next life a little easier if it will help. Thanks for the advice!
Sybilla
Newcomer

Character name: Sybilla

Postby aister » Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 am

actually if you managed to make a lot of money in age 1, you will recieve more money when go to age 2. However this is not something I would recommend since it doesn't worth it. Don't rush to go to the next level since age 2 is more complex than age 1 and you will be confused if you're going to fast. Take your time, when you feel that you're ready then move on.
aister
Newcomer

Character name: quy1992
Clan: Troglo-phones

Return to Age 1 Questions