Human-Age, Greek Age, Kingdom-Age

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Human-Age, Greek Age, Kingdom-Age

Postby mukmak » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:26 am

Hello, can somebody please explain to me what the Greek-Age and Kingdomm-Age are?
Are they advanced stages of human-age, are they seperate games, or are they both?
If they are both, are the greek and medieval ages in Human Age the same as the ones as in the other two games?
A reply will be appreciated!
mukmak
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Frozen Feet

Re: Human-Age, Greek Age, Kingdom-Age

Postby Daaiya » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 am

Human Age was intended to be a progressive game, where you create a character and take it through the several stages or levels if you wish (ages - prehistoric, celtic, egyptian, greek, medieval etc to modern times). However, Greek Age (level) and Kingdom Age (medieval level) are playable as separate games too. And you may evolve from Human Age into Greek Age and then into Kingdom Age. So yes, they are both advanced stages of Human Age and separate games at the same time and yes, in fact, they are the exact same as the Human Age levels.
Daaiya
I haz Darth Kitteh

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby mukmak » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Interesting, thanks.
Since they're the same as human age, I'm probably not gonna play them and wait till I evolve in human age, even if it takes a looooooooooooonng time.
-Mukmak
mukmak
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Frozen Feet

Postby Renkytty » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

You'll find Ages 1-3 fairly similar, Greek-Age (Age 4) and Kingdom-Age (Age 5) introduce many new concepts and are better played if you can log in at least twice a day,
Renkytty in 3, Greekytty in 4, Kytty in 5
Renkytty
Newcomer

Postby Daaiya » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Also, ages 1-3 don't necessarily have to take a long time to complete. Age 3 will be the longest due to the quest. However, there are clan programs for helping out with anything you may need, advice for building your character, quest walkthroughs, financial help etc so I recommend applying for your clan's area on this forum to access that aid and find out more about how to play.
Last edited by double on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: answered - locking :)
Daaiya
I haz Darth Kitteh

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Return to Age 1 Questions