cost of quests

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

cost of quests

Postby animerlon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but i find the organization of this forum a little confusing. :?

I have nothing against quests, but i do object to how much they are going to cost me. I'm only on the first & because i've had to redo some parts i feel that it has cost me enough (6 triassic x 2 -just to mention 1). To continue, i have to purchase a spear at 222KC when the best wage i can earn is 10KC/day. That means i have to work almost a month to be able to buy it. If this is just the first, how much will i end up forking over to do them all? :censored:
I might be a bit of a miser, but i really don't think this is fair. :evil:
If objects are needed to do a quest, why not incorporate that into the quest as:
-a reward for a task,
-a prize in a game,
-an object to be found.
This would be so much better. :thumbup:
I don't particularly feel like continuing now, i will have to think about it. :hmmm:
animerlon
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: animerlon
Clan: Egg Heads

Re: cost of quests

Postby double » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi ! You can actually save on most expenses you listed for the quests if you get into your clan's private area for quest walkthrough :)
--> http://forum.human-age.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=20698

As for your earnings per day, if you are only getting 10 per day, you should think about maxing your stats first before doing quests so you get better hunts etc. You can also click on the sponsor links for 10 kcs and play the T-rex game at the games section for some kc too for free.
double
Respected citizen

Re: cost of quests

Postby animerlon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey double, :thumbup:
Thanks muchly for the great advice, will follow it.
Last edited by double on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: answered - locking
animerlon
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: animerlon
Clan: Egg Heads

Return to Age 1 Questions