encouraging 'bous as agroup to maximise stats

If you've just begun, are stuck, or confused, get help here! Quest help is only available in your clan's forums

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

encouraging 'bous as agroup to maximise stats

Postby gr8egul » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 pm

It would appear that one of the main objects of the game is development of the basic stats and how that helps each and every one in all factors of the game.

Has any of the senior 'bou members put any thought to how to encourage fellow 'bous to increase their own stats and thereby increase the standing of our tribe.

I am sure that with the increased 'bou tribe stats would come to each 'bou member a subliminal feeling of self improvement so as not to let the tribe down and at the same time enable our fellow 'bous to help themselves.

This would seem preferable to situations where I see members of some other tribes just sitting about begging in the Tribune for kneecaps etc to get themselves out of a problem they probably had a good hand in making for themselves. Isnt that why the sanctuary is there (provision of subsistence food)ie to help people help themselves - our primitive social welfare system.

What do you guys think?
gr8egul
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Clan: Caribou Sniffers

Re: encouraging 'bous as agroup to maximise stats

Postby aister » Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 am

basic stats are pretty easy to train. I think the Kc and the food are good tributes. Like when you need help, the clan will help you and if you're good (I mean good in nature), when you are rich you can give some of yours back to help the new-comers. It's a circle of life. You recieve help from the older people and give it to the younger ones.
aister
Newcomer

Game Age: 1-Prehistoric
Character name: quy1992
Clan: Troglo-phones

Return to Age 1 Questions