1st Quest Dead End [OK]

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

1st Quest Dead End [OK]

Postby Gideon » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 am

1st Quest Dead End

Post by Gideon
I returned to the quest after previously picking a hammer and the logs. I did not go any further due to my commitments to helping a player in building their house. Now that I have returned the wood is gone and neither of my two small boats are being accepted, which are both in Thera, and the game tells me, " You no longer own the boat that began the quest with. Go back to Thera and choose another boat."
Had previously chose the hammer instead of the sword and logs instead of the horse. Then left to finish work on house planning to return. That is why I remarked about the logs now being gone, whose life was supposed to be infinite.

I just keep going through this loop. Both boats have green check marks next to them showing that they meet the requirements but I cannot progress. One boat I purchased in Thera and was 100% and that did not work either. These have no one on board and I have required personal levels to do this quest as well.

Any help here?
Gideon
Newcomer

Re: 1st Quest Dead End

Postby double » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am

Hi, can you show me which step are you at now? - can just post the objectives required at the bottom left of the quest page, thanks !

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Postby Gideon » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 am

( This is a copy/paste of the page. Two boats with ALL green checks next to them empty and in Thera as well, both over 90%. 50% required. )
Load the ship's hold
*edit quest info*

Objectives
*edit quest info*
Last edited by double on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bug resolved : quest info edited
Gideon
Newcomer

Postby double » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 am

it asks you to " Choose the horse or the wood / You don't own the boat you chose for your quest anymore. Go back to Thera to choose another boat." together ? haven't you chosen the wood before ? :hmmm: do you have any option to click to choose the boats under all the ticks ?

double
Respected citizen

Postby Gideon » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 pm

It won't let me choose the wood or horse. ( I had the wood once and stopped the quest to finish working on a players house and get paid for it )
Tells me to pick between the two but does not allow it due to message at bottom right.
Clicking on the Go back to Thera message it goes through two more messages to get back to the harbor. Having three boats at this time the large boat is the only one that does not meet the requirements. I have chosen both of the two small boats numerous times, separately of course, and still get the same results, " Go back to Thera ....."
Go back and all over again. It all appears clear from here. Have ran scans and updates. Bought a new small boat in Thera just to try to circumvent this issue as well. Both small boats are empty of passengers or workers and one of which has never left the harbor yet.

+1st double post
Here is the loop I am stuck in. The four screens and messages that I am stuck in.

-You don't own the boat you chose for your quest anymore. Go back to Thera to choose another boat.

-You have been sent back to the previous stage

-You have not achieved the stage goals.

*quest info edit*

+2nd double post
And yes, It does ask me to choose either wood or horse and tells me to go choose another boat in the same screen. Making the choice is not an available option though.
Last edited by double on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit double posts | bug resolved - edit quest info
Gideon
Newcomer

Postby double » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 am

I see. notified admins - they'll take care of it when they're back :thumbup:

double
Respected citizen

Postby Chris@home » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

Fixed :)
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: 1st Quest Dead End [OK]

Postby Gideon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank You Very Much!!!!
Curious to what the issue was though :?:
Gideon
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 pm

We didn't erase the previous boat, so everytime you chose one, it was "added" to a field we stored.
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby Gideon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Ahhh, thank you again for your effort and digging to find that. When getting the larger boat it appeared that I could have only one boat at my point in the game. Game was lagging to let me purchase the larger so I sold the smaller, didn't think it would ripple like this.
Thanks again, I do appreciate it.
Gideon
Newcomer

Return to Age 4 Bugs Archive