Midas' safe

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Midas' safe

Postby Woug » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 am

Today the timer is frozen at 60. And also it gets kinda stuck on some numbers? Might be just lagg though. But if you go to The safe It reloads and you start trying to find a new code. So far this has been able to happen 4 times. (It keeps freezing when I press check so I reload it..Bad I know) Just thought Id let someone know.

Index The safe Rankings

Just figured out it freezes on the last "check"

That was a mistake actually. It freezes on the correct code when you press check AND on the last one if its wrong..
Woug
Newcomer

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Toga Grinder

Re: Midas' safe

Postby double » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 pm

? How do you know it's the correct code when it freezes?

Tried it earlier and it seems to work fine for me
double
Respected citizen

Postby Woug » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

Well I figured it was the correct code since it freezes while there's still some try's left. Or when its the last check.
Doesn't something come up or the screen changes when you get it right or when it was your last turn? I left it on a correct code for about 4 hours and a blank scroll appeared. I'm pretty sure words were supposed to be on it....It doesn't worry me. I'm not that fussed about winning 1-90 dr. Just thought it might have been important if other people were having the same problem. But it doesn't seem like it.
I know there's nothing wrong with my computer because everything else is working great. Was the countdown timer working too? It stayed at 60s every time I loaded it.. :eh:
Woug
Newcomer

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Toga Grinder

Postby BiancaC » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 am

I'm not sure about the timer issue but I've had it say at least once that I got the correct code and yet got nothing and my ranking state that the last code I tried was 0 (which it was not). I stopped playing the game at that point because when I asked about it in my village, other people said that they encountered the same issue.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Chris@home » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

I'm afraid it sounds like you've been playing with a laggy connection, have you both cleared your cache?
Last edited by double on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Locking
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Return to Age 4 Bugs Archive