Facebook Credits

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Facebook Credits

Postby smouchette » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm

For the past month or so - I have been trying to add friends through the facebook option under friends. However, they never seem to add.

Either it just returns to the " Another 5 invitations and you will receive 1 credit. You have already sent X invites." page and then tells me when I try again that I've run out of invites for the day or X fails to increase as you send invites, or it increases but it just doesnt give the credit? AND on top of it all - for 3 days it decided to work and then stopped again!!!

I really depend on some of those creds as I'm trying to pass the challenge stage.

I've gotten rid of my cookies, erased cache..... not helping PLEASE HELP!

Smouchette
smouchette
Newcomer

Re: Facebook Credits

Postby Chris@home » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 am

You cannot invite the same people over and over again, are you sure these are players that have never received an invite?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby smouchette » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm

the people that I have sent to are erased from my list. I noticed for those 3 days that they weren't and sent invites from the bottom of my list. But when the list was normal again, and those I had sent invites to were not on my list, the whole thing started again. I even tried going to the end of my list and taking the 3 from not the very end again.
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby smouchette » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 am

once i've invited 3 new people it tells me

"Greek-age exists thanks to its players. We do not display ads to make for a pleasant gaming experience. This is why we count on you to talk about the family to friends and family. We are now offering you the chance to invite them to join greek-age using your facebook account, so your friends can join you and discover the game. To thank you for you time, we will give you 1 credit for every 5 people you invite. (you cannot invite the same person twice)"

and then there's nothing below it.... it just has that and then nothing --
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 am

Sounds like facebook issues to me. Have tested your account and it seems to be working. You need to connect to your facebook account. What browser are you using?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Postby smouchette » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm using fire fox

Originally when I start it shows :

Greek-age exists thanks to its players. We do not display ads to make for a pleasant gaming experience. This is why we count on you to talk about the family to friends and family. We are now offering you the chance to invite them to join greek-age using your facebook account, so your friends can join you and discover the game. To thank you for you time, we will give you 1 credit for every 5 people you invite. (you cannot invite the same person twice)

Invite your friends to join you on greek-age!
Add up to 3 of your friends by clicking on their pictures below.

I click on the people - I've started keeping track of those I've clicked before - and then it shows me what I posted to you before
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby smouchette » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 am

Greek-age exists thanks to its players. We do not display ads to make for a pleasant gaming experience. This is why we count on you to talk about the family to friends and family. We are now offering you the chance to invite them to join greek-age using your facebook account, so your friends can join you and discover the game. To thank you for you time, we will give you 1 credit for every 5 people you invite. (you cannot invite the same person twice)
Another 1 invitations and you will receive 1 credit. You have already sent 224 invites.

I click the new 3 people and I get

and then I don't get any credits given to me! :censored:
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 am

Have you been using different facebook accounts? As far as I can tell you have, which is probably causing your problems...
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Postby smouchette » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

when i'm in burlington, i use my bf's account

is there a way this can be fixed?
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

It seems the coder hasn't taken into account that player's would log in using multiple facebook accounts and this is what is causing the problem. I suggest you refrain from using your boyfriend's FB account and stick to using your own from now on otherwise you won't be getting any credits. Have send you credits for the invites you've sent so far!
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Postby smouchette » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 am

thank you!
Last edited by double on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: locking - sorted
smouchette
Newcomer

Facebook Credits

Postby smouchette » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi Chris!

I opened the topic previous in regards to the facebook credits not working! I truly appreciate the credits you awarded me for the issue, however, not to sound complainant but I'm still not able to use my facebook to add credits by inviting users to Greek-age!

Is there anyway this problem can be fixed? Especially as I want to ensure when I level up, I can grab some more from my facebook account.

I've stopped using other accounts - I only use mine now, however, the e-mail address linked to my facebook is different from the one I use for Greek-age.

Can this be fixed?
Last edited by double on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged back into original topic
smouchette
Newcomer

Postby double » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:54 am

:hmmm: maybe try and see if you can change e-mail address linked to your facebook with your greek age to see if it works (you can change email at your profile located at the top ingame) ?

ImageMarried to the lovely and talented Nogarey:)Image
double
Respected citizen

Postby Chris@home » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

smouchette, I've reset your facebook invites, it should work now.
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Return to Age 4 Bugs Archive