constructionsite jobs, same network

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

constructionsite jobs, same network

Postby sensingthespheres » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 pm

hi everyone,

for a while now i work on the constructionsite of my other character, everything was going okay!
but then all of a sudden i could not see the jobvacancies of her anymore, while everybody else could see them as they used to.
i have enough skillpoints, tried to delete the ad and then put it on again but still could not see it. i have asked around if perhaps the rules have changed (maybe you cannot work for someone at the same network anymore) but nobody knows...
how is this possible? iam really confused.
so only thing we can think of is that it could be bug, could someone check this out?

thnx in advance
~STS~
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Re: constructionsite jobs, same network

Postby sensingthespheres » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm

hi,
my other character just began a new constructionsite, and still i can see no ad. :cry:
hope there is someone out there who could help me.
thnx
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Postby dubjean » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I just tried it and I had no problem posting the ad with one, applying for the ad with my main char and being hired by my other. The rules have always been that you can't use a multi to enrich your main char and that has not changed.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Postby sensingthespheres » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 pm

thnx dubjean!
yeah in the beginning i was surprised that i could work for my other character... since anything else that helps the other is not permitted.
but if you can do it, then it should work with me too righ? so iam still confused why this happened all of a sudden..
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Postby sensingthespheres » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm

forgot to mention that my main character "sensing", is working for me at this moment! so only the other way around does not work. :eek:
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Postby dubjean » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I just did it in reverse with my main char posting an ad and my multi applying and it worked that way too so not sure why you're having a problem. Are you sure the ad was posted? I usually forget to put the pay and think I posted but it isn't. You should be able to see it with whoever posted it.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Postby sensingthespheres » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:44 am

sensing's husband is working for her, so the ad is really posted! and others have checked if they could see the ad... and they did

this really annoys me :) so i was thinking ... maybe you need more skillpoints when the buildings get bigger?
i was working on the farm when it started, and now trying to apply for woodcarver for the house.
my skillpoints are
Intelligence:58
strength:129
stamina:15
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Postby dubjean » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Nope, the only skill point difference is for architect which needs more. Are you located in the Clan where the job is? If not then you need to travel to apply and then you can work on them from anywhere. That's the only thing I can think of since you can only apply for jobs where they are.
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Postby sensingthespheres » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am

:shock:

that could be it! i totally didn't think of that. currently doing a quest in another city...

thnx for your help dubjean and sorry for the fuss...

this topic can be closed, and is obviously not a bug :lol:
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Return to Age 4 Bugs Archive