What's going on?

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

What's going on?

Postby Shannon » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Miraculous Fishing has been out for many weeks now. I'm also hearing rumors that some people are unable to evolve to this age from age 3. There are also bugs in relation to those who have managed to evolve. I've also been told that ALL of the admins have left for one reason or another and we are left with NO ONE to turn to! I spend money on credits quite frequently, mostly in age 5 but still... I have a character in age 3 that I want to be able to evolve when she's ready. IS IT WORTHWHILE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY???? I mean, if the devs can't be bothered to keep things going why bother?

And yes - likely this is the wrong place to post this, but I can't think of another one where it would be more appropriate.
Shannon
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Shay
Clan: Falcons of Florence

Re: What's going on?

Postby Eagle » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:28 pm

The bugs have been reported as stated before. I believe you were one posting in a thread that juni posted in age 5. Admins are not necessarily active but aware of things that go on. There are supermoderators and mods that watch over the games and report bugs. Unfortunately we have no control when and if bugs are fixed. We can only report them.

As far as continuing to play, of course that's a decision only you can make.
Don't dig for water under the outhouse.
Eagle
Officially S(n)oaring Waxed Eagle

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Eagle Eye
Clan: Friend to All

Postby Shannon » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 am

I'm not blaming the mods or supermods, Eagle. And I'm not sure I'm necessarily blaming the admins (do we still have any? Who are they?). I am most definitely blaming the devs. I've put money into this game and I expect that it's going to be maintained properly. You have to admit that things have gotten way out of hand. And can I be blamed for being upset? I think not. I play another game where there is only ONE dev who works a regular job while developing his game, and he gets bugs fixed in fairly short order. It would be nice for a dev to come on here and say "Yes I'm aware of the bugs" and either "I'm working on getting it fixed ASAP" or "I have no interest in fixing the bugs".
Shannon
Hermit

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Shay
Clan: Falcons of Florence

Postby Eagle » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Shannon, I merely answered your question as to who to turn to if you have questions and didn't say you were blaming anyone. You have every right to be upset if that's what's you choose, however, let me make this clear, spending money on the game is a choice and in no way influences decisions made by anyone on this forum or in the game. The people who do not spend money are just as important to us. Developers do not come to the forums, never have.

At any rate the Miraculous Fishing is no longer stuck in hunting.
Don't dig for water under the outhouse.
Eagle
Officially S(n)oaring Waxed Eagle

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Eagle Eye
Clan: Friend to All

Return to Age 4 Bugs