Problem with some actions in game.

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Problem with some actions in game.

Postby MarTerra » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

For the last 3 or 4 days I have not been able to leave the job I have finished. When I go to Shop none of the buttons or image areas work. They highlight but not work. I can not bring things home from my bag. I can no longer search for names to add to my friends list. Now all these things were working before this but periodic glitches to above mentioned.

I have checked to make sure that my java and flash are updated. I have not made any changes in my computer settings.

I can hunt, play with my pet, buy things from the village market, post in the tavern and most everything else.

If anyone can be of help it would be appreciated.
MarTerra
Newcomer

Game Age: 4-Greek
Clan: Child Of Sekhmet

Re: Problem with some actions in game.

Postby sensingthespheres » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 pm

hi
i noticed another topic on this forum which is a bit simular like your prob (few items under this one)
they suggested to try the light version of greekage, you can find this option in your profile settings.
maybe this helps, or if it doesnt then you know that it is not java that causes the prob. (they say the light version is java-less)

sometimes java can cause problems even when it is up2date, some browsers just cant handle java that well

hope this helps..
x
sts
sensingthespheres
Newcomer

Return to Age 4 Bugs