Health dropping every update

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Health dropping every update

Postby cristoia » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 am

Hi! So my problem is something like this: I keep losing health on every update, about 3-5 HP per day. I can't seem to find any cause to this. My wife is the same age as me, almost the same weight, we share our household items, yet she is constantly at 100% and I keep dropping for a couple of weeks now. At first I thought I was getting injured, or something, but I don't think it's that. I must mention that I am a general, I don't know if that counts to anything. Please give me a hint to this, I really can't affort spending 15 or 30 sc each day on honey jars (plus I'm afraid it will give me diabetes :D ).

Thanks in advance!
cristoia
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Fiery Foot

Re: Health dropping every update

Postby mixedbouquet » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:33 am

I don't think there is any bug here. I used to have to replace health and or morale every day in Egypt every day also. Both when I was married and when I wasn't - much to my dismay I couldn't blame my lowered morale on his leaving the seat up on the latrine and whiskers on the sink. So, alas, don't try to blame your health on her cooking. :lol:

A lot of mysteries in the game. I used to exchange fights in age 3 with someone of the opposite gender. We were of the exact weight and stats, yet he always managed to beat the daylights out of me unless he removed his gear. Not fair! Maybe your wife eats more fruits and veggies than you. :mrgreen:
Last edited by double on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: locking - not a bug
mixedbouquet
Momsie

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Crusaders of the Sword

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive