Hunting and Pyramid

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Hunting and Pyramid

Postby TheDreamerGirl » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm

I've discovered two bugs.

With hunting, it keeps saying that I've been injured, though when I click heal it says there isn't a problem.

With the pyramid, it keeps saying my employee hasn't worked so I couldn't pay him, then he quit and I got an abusive message from him saying he was going to destroy my reputation and make sure nobody worked for me because I was "terrible and unreliable."

Also, when I first started building I had no idea how to pay people in the first place. Is there any section explaining pyramid building rather than leaving new players to figure it out for themselves?
TheDreamerGirl
Newcomer

Re: Hunting and Pyramid

Postby Juni » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 pm

what is your game character's name?
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Postby TheDreamerGirl » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 am

TheDreamer.

The glitch happened with my other employee too (where they worked but my thing said they hadn't) and now I can't get employees due to the negative comments. What happened was that the first day I didn't know how to pay them since I was new to pyramid building and didn't know what to do, and the second day the glitch said they hadn't worked. I wish I could work on my own pyrimid that way I wouldn't risk screwing over other people everytime something goes wrong.

I'm wondering if it would be easier to delete my current account and start over again from Age 1.
TheDreamerGirl
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

For which day can't you pay him?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby TheDreamerGirl » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm

I think I've been able to since repay him, but at the time it said he hadn't worked.
The whole thing (including his blow up and abuse) has more or less ruined the game for me now. I first joined when I was in High School and had alot more time to come on, but I've since graduated and I just want to live my life without thinking "I have to get online or my employees are going to be pissed off." I wish there was a system that would automatically pay your employees if you had the money, but the reality is I'm not one of those people who can be online 24/7 and I don't wont to worry "if my internet stops working I'll come back on to a bunch of comments calling me an a***." My real life has become busy enough that I can't commit to this kind of site anymore. Now I spend some time working in another town with no internet access. I want to know how I can delete my account, because realistically I can't keep doing this anymore. I want to just live my life without worrying about this or coping abuse from people who take a GAME far more seriously than they should.

If I can't delete my account myself, is there an admin who can do it for me?
TheDreamerGirl
Newcomer

Postby Juni » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

This is sorted. Comments removed. If you still want your account removed/deleted please send me a private message requesting the deletion.
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive