Action points = 234 ??

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Action points = 234 ??

Postby BiancaC » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Hello, I was checking on how far down my personal ad was in the newspaper in age 3 when I noticed that a newer ad almost mirrored my own (I have posted that I intend to stay in age 3 until the new year which is something that other players don't tend to advertise when trying to get employees). I checked out the player and they have 234 AP which I don't think is possible (although I may be wrong).

The user is countrybg and I'm not sure how you would check on the AP, but I assume that there's some kind of system to track the game usage of players.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Re: Action points = 234 ??

Postby Juni » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 am

We don't see anything wrong with the player's AP as you reported, It's still at 10 which is normal.
Could it possible that you saw the XP and mistook for AP?
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Postby BiancaC » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

No, I saw the profile around 23:00 GMT and it was up at 234, I watched for a few minutes while the player was online and the AP dropped to 220 and then they logged off. Then I posted this note about them and then went to check the special items since I don't pay any attention to what they are past the protection god. I noticed one of them was for raising AP but that it doesn't stack for the next day. After reset, I checked back with the player to see whether it had reset to 10 AP or stayed at 220 AP and it had reset so I guess it's possible that they bought that many credits and used multiples of that item although it seems a waste of their money to do so.

However at the same time, they cannot possibly be building their pyramid based on how far they have gotten in the quest so I'm a bit puzzled about why they would copy my personal ad. It just felt a bit suspicious that it was copied almost word for word (excluding the where you can find me bit since they aren't from my clan) and then when I noticed the AP and how the player wasn't advanced enough to need employees... It was just weird. I guess I should have gotten a screen shot of their profile when I had the chance but I was just so confused on how they had managed to get that high a number of AP that I didn't think to do more than report it here.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Placebo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah, I looked at the profile too, I can't remember what time it was, but when i looked the player had 210 AP.
Placebo
Shy neighbour

Game Age: 6-Western
Clan: Left Handers

Postby Juni » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 am

Fixed! :thumbup:
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive