Doing everything twice

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Doing everything twice

Postby YonutzD » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am

For exaple, when i want to give 1 RP i push the button once and it give's both points. When i want to buy an item, i push once and i buy 2. And it's the same for every button that has an action that can be done at least twice.
YonutzD
Newcomer

Re: Doing everything twice

Postby Chris@home » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi YonutzD,

What browser are you using? Are you experiencing any other problems, like PMs displaying weirdly? When you check the url of the website, does it have the www in front?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby YonutzD » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm

i'm using mozilla and i have www in from of my link(http://www.human-age.com/Niveau3/index_small.php).any other weird stuff doesnt happen. u think it may be an copy of ur site in order to get the information about credit card no and account info?
YonutzD
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am

No no, nothing that sneaky ;)

We're aware there's a problem with Firefox when there's an empty src. Could you send me, via PM, a copy of the source of the friends page for example, where the RP button is which is causing trouble (you can view the source by pressing ctrl + u in Firefox)

In the meantime, do you have another browser installed you can test the buttons with? What OS are you using?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Postby YonutzD » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm

i tested with IE and it doesnt seem to have the same problem.It works as it should. But i'm wondering why this is happening now,after all this time. In the begining of age 3 until a couple of weeks ago it run smooth,but now i got this bug or error script (whatever you want to call it)
YonutzD
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 am

I suppose you've tried clearing cache and cookies in Firefox? Installed any add-ons recently?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Postby Demmi » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi, i got a pm from someone:

you remember i asked about complaining about some bugs. But i do not know where to post it.
The problem is this whenever I try to give my partner a pint of beer or a meal so that we can raise the love procentage the server automaticaly gives her about 10 or 15 such meals of course I pay 10 or 15 altough I only asked for one.

might be the same problem?
Married to Tycoon :luv:
long lost sister to the lost Elve :(

Imageby tycoon!
Member of the Kenny Gala Secret Society
come to: www.troglo-phones.com for help & some fun
Demmi
Village idiot

Location: On board the ship: please dont spit, puke, spoil drinks or bleed on the deck!
Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Character name: Eileithyia (age2)
Clan: Friend to All

Postby Chris@home » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 am

@YonutzD thanks for sending the source but I need to the source of the inner frame ;) Right click inside the frame, then their should be an option to display source of the frame.

Thanks again ;)
Last edited by double on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: archived due to inactivity
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive