Quest issue - lost 100 scarabs!

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Quest issue - lost 100 scarabs!

Postby jelkin » Fri May 08, 2009 12:37 am

Hi! So I logged onto Human Age a few minutes ago and went on the quest (stage 23) to honour today's god, which is Sopdou (I started this stage on Sunday so I was looking forward to finishing it). When I tried to do this, it went to another page that asked if I wanted to give Anubis 100 scarabs. I thought this was strange because I'd done this before, but I thought, "what the heck, it's probably just another similar stage" and gave the 100sc. Then the page went on to the start of stage 23 again. Understandably I was vexed by this because I'd paid 100sc for no reason and possibly had to start the stage again. So I tried to honour Sopdou because it hadn't worked the time before and I was told that the gods were disappointed and I had to start the stage again (which meant going back to the Anubis page again!)

So now I'm 100sc and 4 action points down and I have to start the stage again :x I'm hoping I can undo all of this? I'm positive I did nothing wrong, and my friend who was sat next to me confirmed this for me as she was glancing over my shoulder.

jelkin
Newcomer

Re: Quest issue - lost 100 scarabs!

Postby jelkin » Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Is there anyone I can email about this? I'd really like my money back and not to have to start the quest again!
jelkin
Newcomer

Postby jelkin » Mon May 11, 2009 1:01 am

It just happened again and I am in a rage! Human Age seems to acknowledge that it's Monday because everything has updated and my character went back to being hungry and thirsty again, but when I tried to honour Ra (Monday's god) it went back to the stage before that one.

Can someone please tell me what to do? I've wasted a lot of time, action points and scarabs :(
jelkin
Newcomer

Postby Juni » Mon May 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Have refunded you and something extra for the inconvenience.
I'm not really sure what you meant.
I tried the quest myself and how it brought me to restart it again is when I tried to honour th gods twice on the same day.
But till now if I did what I have to do accordingly, everything is ok.
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Postby jelkin » Tue May 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks so much! I'm really not sure why it was myself - I definitely never did it twice in a day because the second time it happened (and possibly the first) it was only an hour or so past midnight and I certainly hadn't logged in that recently! I'm also sure I chose the correct god. Well, never mind - I'll make sure I do it later on in the day from now on just in case that was what the problem was :D

Thanks again :D
Last edited by Juni on Wed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Answered and replied. Locked.
jelkin
Newcomer

Postby Juni » Wed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm

You're welcome =) and good luck with the rest of the quest!
Juni
Girl From Mars

Character name: Juni
Clan: Friend to All

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive