IF YOU CANT SEE PAGES/CANT HUNT

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

IF YOU CANT SEE PAGES/CANT HUNT

Postby Sphinx » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:08 am

Please try this -

Go here -
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

You will see this:

1. Check your version (circled) on the chart below and see if you have the most recent version.

2. If you do not, click on the PLAYER DOWNLOAD CENTER (circled) and download.

3. You will need to close your browswer completely, install the update, then return to to the site and make SURE it says you have the latest version installed ( http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/ )

4. NOW, go to Human Age and try hunting, etc.

This solved ALL my problems.

Hope it helps.
Sphinx
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Child Of Sekhmet

Re: IF YOU CANT SEE PAGES/CANT HUNT

Postby darkstar » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 am

I have the most recent version but still can't see certain pages. I can hunt, go to market, etc but can't see my character/couple page. Just about ready to chuck it all... Didn't have this problem with age 2.
darkstar
Newcomer

Character name: darkstar
Clan: Egg Heads

Postby Sphinx » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:54 am

darkstar wrote:I have the most recent version but still can't see certain pages. I can hunt, go to market, etc but can't see my character/couple page. Just about ready to chuck it all... Didn't have this problem with age 2.

Well I understand you are frustrated, but realize the majority of people CAN see their character page, so what does that tell you.....
Have you tried this?

http://java.com/en/download/installed.j ... ersion=5.1
Sphinx
Newcomer

Clan: Child Of Sekhmet

Postby Ursu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:56 pm

I did updated Macromedia and Java and still I have problems even from begining: after I login I see a blank page "http://www.human-age.com/login.php" and I have to refresh to obtain the "http://www.human-age.com/Niveau3/index.php" page. So I believe it is from somewhere else.
Ursu
Newcomer

Postby darkstar » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:19 pm

I FINALLY have my character/couple page loaded. After updating everything I could and still not getting the pages I went into my internet settings and temporarly disabled the accelerator functions and cleared the "turbo cache" as well as all my temporary files and such. I can at least see my characters stuff now. I can deal with the market page that doesn't seem to load right. Everything else seems to be working well.
darkstar
Newcomer

Postby Palas Athena » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 am

Ok I use Windows Vista Business Edition and I downloaded Mozilla Firefox (Thank you konmatra) And then had to re-install Flash, and guess what??????? I CAN HUNT.... :clap:
Palas Athena
Respected citizen

Game Age: 4-Greek

Postby Chris@home » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 pm

Will sticky this page as many players have been having problems!
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby darkstar » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:14 am

Back to square one....
I adjusted my internet settings, did my updates, etc and got to finally see my character page... HOWEVER... I found out that doing those things caused problems with two of my other programs (Incredimail and AVG antivirus). After fixing those two programs I'm back to not seeing my characters page although I can still hunt. Got rid of the Incredimail program but can't do without the antivirus. Any suggestions so that everything works in harmony? :?
darkstar
Newcomer

Postby Chris@home » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:53 am

You using vista too? Using AVG myself on XP and not experiencing problems. Does AVG give you any sort of message concerning the problem? Have you installed some sort of internet security package by AVG on top of the antivirus?
Chris@home
Addicted to Waffles

Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby darkstar » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm using Windows XP. The problem with AVG was the antivirus and the update manager. Incredimail had a similar connection problem. It would check for email and give me the error message that it couldn't connect in order to complete the operation. Once I had these two problems fixed (via the websites) I could no longer see my characters page. I have never been able to see the market page (nothing missed there) but can still shop, etc. I can still hunt. Unfortunately the character page is important. When I figure out what setting I adjusted manually to get the page that messed up my AVG I'll post.
darkstar
Newcomer

Postby Sigma » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:14 am

darkstar wrote:I'm using Windows XP. The problem with AVG was the antivirus and the update manager. Incredimail had a similar connection problem. It would check for email and give me the error message that it couldn't connect in order to complete the operation. Once I had these two problems fixed (via the websites) I could no longer see my characters page. I have never been able to see the market page (nothing missed there) but can still shop, etc. I can still hunt. Unfortunately the character page is important. When I figure out what setting I adjusted manually to get the page that messed up my AVG I'll post.

Just a guess, but if it were me, I would quickly turn off my AV completely, go to HA and see if your character page shows up. If it does not, I would look through the bugs/patches/help section at the macromedia web site. If it does, I would go to your AV website and and look for help.

Sorry you're still having problems.
Sigma
Newcomer

Clan: Hanging Dogs

Postby Maugos » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:20 am

I'd also check the hunt page now. The guys have been working on it recently and maybe it will be ok now.
Maugos
Active neighbour

Game Age: 4-Greek
Character name: maugo
Clan: Child of Selene

Postby darkstar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:20 am

I can do eveything on the site but see my character/couple page and the market page. What is it about those two pages that are different from the other pages with graphics? I can hunt, see the village, shop, use items, etc but can't see those two pages in their entiety. The market page isn't any biggie as I can still click on the links to market/ temple but I can't see what is going on with my character. I've figured out how to check on XP, rep points, and weight by going to the rankings page.
darkstar
Newcomer

Postby darkstar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:48 pm

**DANCE OF JOY!!!** I can see my characters page!! :dance:

I found out the progam I removed that I thought might be interfering with the pages also took some of the ActiveX program with it. :doi: After reinstalling it and all the patches, etc I can now fully enjoy age 3!! :clap: :thumbup:
darkstar
Newcomer

Return to Age 3 Bugs Archive