Pet

Report bugs found in trying to use the forums here. Feel free to suggest improvements here too.

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Pet

Postby Angel10698 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 am

ok, you can change the name of your character, what your character looks like, the clan you are in, even the GENDER of your character but not the name of your pet........why? i think it should be added to the account settings.
Angel10698
Newcomer

Re: Pet

Postby Elve » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Anyway, how many times do you need to name your pet? It would seem rational you only name your pet once. It's not like you change the name of your dog every other day ;)

Elve
Elve
Claud's Airhead

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Dancing Belly

Postby BiancaC » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Why the emphasis on changing gender?

And you can change the name of your pet in some ages. Just not all of them.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Angel10698 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

because its weird you can change something that is least likely of something you would ever change. People change the names of pets all the times.
Angel10698
Newcomer

Postby BiancaC » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 am

It's weird that you would chose to change the gender of your character so that you could have babies in the game with another player? That's what I've done. In fact, with the first go around in age 3, my wife and I swapped back and forth every few babies so we got to be mother and father. Same sex marriages are not allowed in age 5. To remove that issue (and again, to be able to make babies which is something you have to do in age 4), we are allowed to switch genders.

People do not change the names of pets all the time. Or at least, none of the people I know. You don't call a pet one name for months then switch it in real life.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby Eagle » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 am

Pets only live (in the last ages) around 90-100 days average whereas a character lasts much longer and someone may for whatever reason wish to change gender. Let's please do not make the changing of genders an issue here.
Don't dig for water under the outhouse.
Eagle
Officially S(n)oaring Waxed Eagle

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Eagle Eye
Clan: Friend to All

Return to Forum Queries