Age 2 healings ranking

Report bugs found in trying to use the forums here. Feel free to suggest improvements here too.

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Age 2 healings ranking

Postby blondu » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 am

Is there any good reason why healings are not reset every month, like other statistics? I mean, I currently have 8 heals / day and the top player there has more than 9900 healings. So, if that players does nothing and I use all my healings every day, I would still need more than 3 years to be in the top. How is this fair?
Age 2: Queen Hathor, wife of Aramis
Age 3: blondu
Age 4: blond
Age 5: Arthur, husband of Morgana
blondu
Respected citizen

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Character name: Queen Hathor
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Re: Age 2 healings ranking

Postby dubjean » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Most statistics don't reset monthly, only a few do. This is the same in every age.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Re: Age 2 healings ranking

Postby blondu » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

I guess I should have been more specific: is it possible to change this and update healing statistics every month? The way it is now provides no incentive (on the contrary even) for younger players to act as healers. And the way I see it, healing is among the very few things one player can do in age 2 after maxing stats and completing the quests. This is less of an issue in the other ages, where there are lots of things to do, but I believe that age 2 needs this, and more, in order to stay alive.

But indeed, you are right, most statistics don't reset monthly, although it would be more useful if they did (they'd work as incentives to keep players active). In my opinion, the _only_ statistics that should not be reset are money, reputation and weight. Having some background in programming myself, I see this as a very small change that may have a great (positive) impact on the game.

I'd like to have a moderator comment on this / forward the suggestion to Chris, please. For the sake of age 2...
Age 2: Queen Hathor, wife of Aramis
Age 3: blondu
Age 4: blond
Age 5: Arthur, husband of Morgana
blondu
Respected citizen

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Character name: Queen Hathor
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Return to Forum Queries