Character Page Layout

Report bugs found in trying to use the forums here. Feel free to suggest improvements here too.

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Character Page Layout

Postby booth123456 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 pm

I am wondering why in Age 3 the character layout is different than in Age 2. The chat box and signs of life are at the bottom of the page in Age 3. This makes is a pain to scroll down every time to see if anything is posted. I love seeing who has given me a sign or a brief message, but sometimes I forget to look way down there at the bottom of the page. In Age 2, this information is posted before the character events and it reminds me to give a life sign back. Is there a greater purpose for this difference?

If not, would you be able to make a change in Age 3 to put the life signs and chat box above the event listing... if anything, how about the life signs. This is a cute little feature that gets under-used in Age 3 because it's hidden.

stefni - Female Chief in Age 2 from March 2010 to June 2011
booth123456 - Male Warrior in Age 5
booth123456
Village idiot

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Bursting Bellies

Re: Character Page Layout

Postby Abydos1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm

;) I agree with you Booth, it is quite annoying to scroll down the entire character page full of events in Age 3 just to see who has posted you a message in the box or has given you signs of life. The problem is that they haven't touched Age 3 since they've implimented those changes and now with Age 5 out don't expect anything to happen anytime soon... :|

Best of luck,
Abydos1
Age 5 - Abby & Aurum with the heart of gold
Age 3 - Abydos1 & the glorious Firebird cutefidgety
Age 2 - Former Lefty Chief Hotdog & Former Lefty Chieftess cutefidget
Abydos1
Active neighbour

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Character name: Abby
Clan: Left Handers

Return to Forum Queries