Message from Kool (game developer)

Post here if you discover any bugs in the game

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Message from Kool (game developer)

Postby alexina » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Here is a translation of the message Kool left in the Moderators hut in the French forum.

Just in case you have access to the French forum, here's the link to the original :
http://www.jeu-elevage.com/forumHumanEp ... 39&t=56269

Message from Kool :

Hi mates !
by Kool and the gang » Tuesday Apr 15 2014 23:23:00

It's been a while since I haven't visited the forum. You can insult me and spit on my avatar if you wish. I've got IRL problems regarding the trustee in bankrupcy managing the games. The type of problems that is seriously draining much of my energy.

My heartfelt apologies for all the inconveniences experienced in the game, I assure you this is completely out of my control.

1000000 Thank Yous to all administrators and moderators present on the forum and who continue to believe in the game and to sustain it.

I know you have a billion questions so I will answer them in self-RP (besides, it is late and I'm tired).

Q. What is going on with the game ?-
A. Well... This is IRL sh..., which is why the game goes through mega-long interruptions. I have problems with 'so-and-so'

Q. Is it the end of the game ?
A. No it's not. There is some IRL stuff I must settle first, but it takes time. After that, I will move the games to another server I will control myself... with my own limited resources. We will then be able to face the future with more confidence.

Q. Are you kidding me?
A. No I assure you not at all.

I know... all questions have not been answered, but I'm beat !

(102 pom-pom girls :dance: )

Thanks a million everyone !

I'll be back

Hope this will help renew your faith and patience.

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Mike Dooley - TUT - Notes from the universe
alexina
Well-known citizen

Game Age: 4-Greek
Character name: AlekXiNa
Clan: Tribe of Panotioi

Re: Message from Kool (game developer)

Postby animary » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Thank you!

Our patience has been sorely tested this past year, but i have enjoyed this game too much to give up on it. I always said I would see our little world revive or be the last "Footie" to sadly walk away. It's too bad so many did leave, including many long time members ...and so many friends.
age 2 - animary
age 4 - kuneho
animary
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Frozen Feet

Postby aimsley » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 am

Any idea when Greek-Age might be up and running? I gave all my stuff to my spouse before going to evolve only to keep getting error messages. Imagine my disappointment when I come on here to find it's not even running anymore.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'ns367194.ovh.net' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/humanage/www/db/db.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/humanage/www/Niveau3/Pages/objectifs.php on line 677

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/humanage/www/Niveau3/Pages/objectifs.php on line 679
Erreur 1
aimsley
Newcomer

Postby alexina » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi Aimsley !

Unfortunately there is no date of return yet, but since the French Age 4 went down at the same time, it might take a while yet.

Both French and English versions should be back together. If I learn anything on the French forum, I'll let you know. :wish:

Have a great week-end all !
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Mike Dooley - TUT - Notes from the universe
alexina
Well-known citizen

Game Age: 4-Greek
Character name: AlekXiNa
Clan: Tribe of Panotioi

Postby kmdziak » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 pm

So it's been quite a while, is there anything known about greek-age returning ? I've been waiting this entire time patiently, but it's been over half a year now.
kmdziak
Newcomer

Postby starfighter » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm wondering that myself too. I wanna know what is going on. Greek-age is not just down, it seems it's disappeared, Kingdom age is up and working and age-1 pre-history is up but is frozen, time's not moving. I'm not sure about the other ages but I do wonder what is going on?? what is taking them so long to fix things??
Age 1: SailorLunar; Age 5 starfighter
starfighter
Newcomer

Game Age: 5-Medieval
Clan: Left Handers

Return to Bugs in the Game