Human-Age was down for more than 4 days

Post here if you discover any bugs in the game

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

Human-Age was down for more than 4 days

Postby Parrtikle » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 am

I could access neither the game nor this forum from the early AM hours of Friday, February 7, 2014, until this evening Tuesday, February 11 (Mountain Standard Time in the United States). Every time I did, I'd get a time-out from the browser. What's been going on?

In the meantime, my character continued going on (I'm in Age 3 btw), and the updates continued ... and I discovered my character's morale and health dropped substantially (to the 50's for morale, and the 30's for health, with an illness/injury I needed to treat as well). Plus, I got fined for not working. I would ask for some kind of compensation, but as the support level of the game has dropped, plus I'm reading that the game may be on its way out ... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23687&start=15#p788773 ... I will not bother. I'm planning to pause my character very soon, and perhaps not play any longer. It's been a good run (I started playing back in 2006).

Oh, I'll also make note, I could access the login page for Greek-Age during this down time of Human-Age, so I'm guessing the outage affected ages 1-3 only.

Age 1 character: Tanagerine.
Parrtikle
Active neighbour

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Child Of Sekhmet

Re: Human-Age was down for more than 4 days

Postby jhr76 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Kingdom Age (age 5) has been down for about a month now. I try the site a couple of times a day but it never loads :(
:| :|
jhr76
Newcomer

Re: Human-Age was down for more than 4 days

Postby animary » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Ages 1, 2, and 3 are on one server; ages 4, 5, and 6 each have their own servers; all ages except 4 went down for several days, since 4 is the only one without bugs I hope this signifies someone back there is working on the game again. Ages 1-4 are currently online; I know nothing of 5 and 6 beyond what I read here.
age 2 - animary
age 4 - kuneho
animary
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Frozen Feet

Return to Bugs in the Game