No Daily Gifts

Post here if you discover any bugs in the game

Moderators: Game Moderators, Super Moderators

No Daily Gifts

Postby notorayous » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 am

I've never gotten daily gifts. Can someone please fix this for me or tell me how I can fix it myself? Thanks!
notorayous
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Arkansniffs

Re: No Daily Gifts

Postby BiancaC » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 am

Which age are you talking about?

Age 3 had daily gifts for a time but as of July 2nd, they finally went to a monthly gift that's randomly given to people. We're waiting to see whether everybody gets at least one gift from July 2nd to August 2nd. If you are talking about this, then depending on the last time you got it (or when you arrived in age 3 if you got there after July 2nd), you might not get it until later.

Age 4 also has daily gifts that are daily gifts. Your email has to be verified and you'll find a spot in your profile (not the character profile, but your profile) where it asks for your email address and it says whether it's verified/validated or not. If it isn't, you need to check your email and find the email to verify (or just 'change' your email address to the same email so that you get a new email).

Age 1 and 2 do not have daily gifts, so if you are talking about one of those ages, there's no daily gift to get.

Age 5 I'm not in so I don't know whether there is a daily gift or what you might need to do to get it, if there is a daily gift.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Postby notorayous » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks a lot for your help. I joined on July 5 for Age 3 so i guess I'll just wait and see if the monthly gift comes or not. THANKS!
notorayous
Newcomer

Game Age: 3-Egyptian
Clan: Arkansniffs

Postby dubjean » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 am

Age 5 is the same as Age 4.. you need to register and validate your e-mail address.
Age 1 Dubjean2 ; Age 2 Ryann; Age 3 Dubjean; Age 4 Sibyl; Age 5 Minnie; Age 6 Ekho
dubjean
Omniscient Chat Mama

Game Age: 6-Western
Character name: Ekho
Clan: Leftucky

Postby BiancaC » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 am

dubjean, I figured there might be but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't want to say there was.

notorayous, I have the idea that the gift is given on the anniversary of our entering age 3 (that's the only reason I see it being on different days for people as I would think it would act like the tax man coming on a specific day each month otherwise) ... You might have yours come on August 5 if it's on a monthly anniversary type of deal.
Age 1 - LadyRei (TG)
Age 2 - Deviant (TG)
Age 3 - BiancaC (TG)
Age 4 - SaharNuru (TG)
BiancaC
Active neighbour

Game Age: 2-Celtic
Clan: Tooth Grinders

Return to Bugs in the Game